Located across from Southwest Harbor’s active harbor sets The Captain Nathan Clark homestead. Built in 1814 by some of the earliest settlers to Mt Desert Island this home has the original integrity in place. With wideplanked wood floors, period wainscoting, and walls milled locally it exudes warmth and character. Views over the harbor are ever-changing with lobster boats and classic yachts. The 5-bedroom, year-round cape has an attached wing for overflow or company, connected to the barn that leads out to wonderful gardens consisting of raspberry patches and perennials. Fantastic rental history!