The John Watson House, also known as the Intervale Farm, is a historic property on King Street in Hiram, Maine. Built in 1785 by one of Hiram’s first settlers, it is now the oldest building in the town and is a well-preserved example of late Georgian architecture (Wikipedia). Steeped in the wonderful history of early America, there is a joy that still lives within this amazing country estate. Built two years after the American Revolution ended, this extraordinary historic home has been beautifully restored. There are two symmetrical wings with 18 Palladian windows flanking the central classic structure. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 6 wood burning fireplaces, 2 full levels of living space, and a large great room. All modern conveniences blend impeccably with the old. The land consists of 27.7 acres owning both sides of the road and 1,250′ of Saco River Waterfront. Please choose the home tour icon for a 3D walk-through, floor plans and more!